Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Guildford?

(7 Posts)
Lules Fri 16-Jun-17 13:02:54

Does anyone have any experience of nurseries in Guildford? We will be moving to the area soon. I've looked at Fitzsimmons place but I didn't like it that much. It seems to get good reviews though.

Motionoftheoceon Sat 17-Jun-17 21:08:05

Caring daycare is good, staff are very friendly and they have longer hours of opening than most which can be really helpful.

Lules Sun 18-Jun-17 08:12:51

Thanks. Do you know what the traffic's like in the morning going to it from the centre of Guildford?

PerfectlyPosed Sun 18-Jun-17 08:34:52

http://www.daynurseriessurrey.co.uk/guildford_londonroad.html

Motionoftheoceon Mon 19-Jun-17 20:24:40

Traffic in Guildford gets busy from 8 ish and about 4:30 in every direction so it would probably depend on when you start and finish. There are a few nurseries in the centre that have good reviews as well.

greentreeseverywhere Sat 24-Jun-17 00:35:34

there are two Castle nurseries in guildford which are good. one is near the college and the other is up south hill

zoemelb Thu 09-Nov-17 08:30:39

Hi, I'm interested in Fitzsimmons place, because it's the easiest to get to for us. Can anyone have recent experience? The facility and outdoor space seems really good, however they don't have much good reviews in Mumsnet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now