Talk

Advanced search

fledglings nursery redbourn and berkhamsted???

(4 Posts)
pollysmummy Mon 19-Mar-07 17:31:48

anyone have any experiences they can share with me? im looking into the one at redbourn for my baby.
many thanks.

smeeinit Wed 21-Mar-07 08:08:39

anyone?

smeeinit Wed 21-Mar-07 11:56:58

i used to work in both of them,cant say much about the place without getting sued im afraid so i shall just leave it at that!

jesspalmer01 Tue 14-Jul-09 09:34:55

Any mum would agree that putting a child in nursery is one of the hardest things a mother will have to do, so to help I can only give you my own experiences, I have been happy so far, my daughter has been with them for a few months now, she used to cry every time I dropped her off, but now toddles at an alarmingly fast rate to the carers! although all the carers look after all the children, you are also assigned a dedicated worker who you can always speak to, they actually called me at work a few times after seeing how upset I was in the morning just to reassure me that everything was OK and have absolutely no problem with me calling in the day should I be anxious.

staff seem experienced and a lot of them have been with the nursery a considerable amount of time

I have picked my daughter up at different times of the day and have always seen that the children are observed well and looked after.

the only downside was they were a bit slack with admin before joining, sending out forms etc.

I hope thats of some help PollysMummy

sorry last poster but this is such a serious subject I think its really unfair to reply with glib comments and smiley faces.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now