Talk

Advanced search

Muddy Boots Nursery (Mudchute Farm) in Canary Wharf

(12 Posts)
moviebuff Wed 08-Mar-17 22:03:10

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to look up for reviews on Muddy Boots nursery in mumsnet but unfortunately havent found much. My DS is due to start at Muddy Boots in May when he will be 22 months and I just want to be reassured that its a safe place for kids. Looking forward to hearing from mums who's kids have been or are currently attending this nursery.
Any advice is very welcome.
Thanks a lot in advance x

Newmother8668 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:56:46

Did you find out anything? They are so secretive, I don't see any reviews anywhere. I had joined their waiting list, but I've heard they are oversubscribed.

moviebuff Mon 13-Mar-17 13:12:48

Havent found any reviews - wonder why the parents who's kids attend muddy boots write anything? My DS will be starting there in 2 months and its quite unnerving not to know anything about the nursery.

Newmother8668 Mon 13-Mar-17 14:15:39

The one I've gotten into is mynursery for now. Terribly expensive, but worth it. I haven't even been allowed to see Muddy Boots nursery and was just given a form to be put on a waiting list. I'm just not sure now and other nurseries that charged similar to Muddy Boots (£900 full time a month), haven't had good experiences. Is the fee the same?

Helspopje Mon 13-Mar-17 14:17:59

Muddy boots is awesome
We really wanted ot for our eldest but realised that committing my CW working husband to all drop offs and pickups would give her a hideously long day

Newmother8668 Mon 13-Mar-17 14:40:18

That's great! How is it for young babies? Do you know the staff ratio for this and the food quality?

Newmother8668 Mon 13-Mar-17 15:08:00

I saw the videos and the baby room looked quite good and the outdoor facilities are amazing. I just want to know it's good for babies too. They had such a huge waiting list, you aren't allowed to visit until they reach you.

moviebuff Mon 13-Mar-17 15:27:51

Newmother8668 - Its apparently really good for babies. When i went there for a visit in February, I saw the babyroom and the caretakers seemed really good. There were 3 caretakers for every 5 kids which I thought was a very good ratio. My son is very active which is why Im really glad he got through Muddyboots as no other nursery in CW has that kind of outdoor space. Also my neighbour's daughter went to Muddyboots and she loved it! She has now moved on to Blackheath High.

Newmother8668 Sat 18-Mar-17 15:05:02

Thanks for your comments guys! I'll definitely send my baby there when his turn comes up. It's perfect as I'm expecting them to let him in this June/July, so perfect for the weather and he will be crawling around then!

woohoo04 Tue 21-Mar-17 08:58:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Newmother8668 Tue 21-Mar-17 09:36:47

I was put on the waiting list on 1st April last year and checked back in January and they said not to expect a place until the summer.

moviebuff Sat 15-Apr-17 22:45:05

Newmother8668 - Really? When will you get to know for sure if your LO would get a place in summer for sure?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now