Talk

Advanced search

Clothing for nursery/preschool

(8 Posts)
user1487015061 Mon 13-Feb-17 19:52:06

Hi there, I would be super grateful if you could complete my survey and share if possible, it's really short but would be a massive help. Many thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

OP’s posts: |
underneaththeash Tue 14-Feb-17 18:21:59

I hate to say it, that's a really bad idea.
We thought about a t-shirt jumper for the pre-school, but decided against on cost reasons. No-one is going to purchase a generic "nursery" t-shirt especially when they can buy cheap clothing at supermarkets.
We did end up having nursery clothes that were cheap and easily discarded when they were damaged.

insancerre Tue 14-Feb-17 18:24:33

Link isn't clicky

CurlsLDN Tue 14-Feb-17 18:40:48

www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

Op I'm sorry I don't see how introducing a uniform at nursery would save me time, money or effort. Have you seen how filthy nursery clothes get? It's the sign of a great day!

NerrSnerr Tue 14-Feb-17 18:44:25

Our nursery tried to sell branded clothes/ uniform but very few people bought them. I just pick up cheap stuff at charity shops/ supermarket. She is 2 and likes to tell the nursery nurses what she has on her clothes that day.

PeggyMitchell123 Tue 14-Feb-17 18:52:35

I would never buy branded nursery clothes. My 3 year old wears primark jogging bottoms, cheap t-shirts and Asda school jumpers for nursery. Cheap and cheerful that does not cost a lot to replace if they get ruined. Am not fussed about him wearing branded clothes/nicer clothes for nursery.

Hopelass Tue 14-Feb-17 19:14:32

Have done the survey. I usually get charity shop or primark clothes for nursery. Uniform would be a pain I think.

user1487015061 Tue 14-Feb-17 20:05:31

Thanks for the feedback smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in