Talk

Advanced search

Clothing for nursery/preschool

(8 Posts)
user1487015061 Mon 13-Feb-17 19:52:06

Hi there, I would be super grateful if you could complete my survey and share if possible, it's really short but would be a massive help. Many thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

underneaththeash Tue 14-Feb-17 18:21:59

I hate to say it, that's a really bad idea.
We thought about a t-shirt jumper for the pre-school, but decided against on cost reasons. No-one is going to purchase a generic "nursery" t-shirt especially when they can buy cheap clothing at supermarkets.
We did end up having nursery clothes that were cheap and easily discarded when they were damaged.

insancerre Tue 14-Feb-17 18:24:33

Link isn't clicky

CurlsLDN Tue 14-Feb-17 18:40:48

www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

Op I'm sorry I don't see how introducing a uniform at nursery would save me time, money or effort. Have you seen how filthy nursery clothes get? It's the sign of a great day!

NerrSnerr Tue 14-Feb-17 18:44:25

Our nursery tried to sell branded clothes/ uniform but very few people bought them. I just pick up cheap stuff at charity shops/ supermarket. She is 2 and likes to tell the nursery nurses what she has on her clothes that day.

PeggyMitchell123 Tue 14-Feb-17 18:52:35

I would never buy branded nursery clothes. My 3 year old wears primark jogging bottoms, cheap t-shirts and Asda school jumpers for nursery. Cheap and cheerful that does not cost a lot to replace if they get ruined. Am not fussed about him wearing branded clothes/nicer clothes for nursery.

Hopelass Tue 14-Feb-17 19:14:32

Have done the survey. I usually get charity shop or primark clothes for nursery. Uniform would be a pain I think.

user1487015061 Tue 14-Feb-17 20:05:31

Thanks for the feedback smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now