Advanced search

Living in a different local authority

(2 Posts)
Schmoop Tue 10-Jan-17 12:56:07

DS is 3 in march so eligible for the 15 hours free childcare after the easter break. I have just started him in a private nursery two sessions a week and am hoping to up this to 5 sessions when the funding kicks in.
However, we live just over the town border of this nursery. Same county but different council. Will this make a difference to getting the free hours at that setting?

CactusFred Wed 11-Jan-17 22:40:04

No you just complete the form as normal and they will pay provider

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: