Talk

Advanced search

Nursery in Bushey

(3 Posts)
NorthLondonMum2 Fri 23-Dec-16 00:37:10

Hi, I'm thinking of registering my son with First Place Nursery in Bushey. He is currently 15 months old. I have visited the nursery. The facilities seem quite good, but it is hard to tell whether a nursery is good from a single visit. I also searched for reviews online, but couldn't find much information. Does anyone have experience, especially with the under 2 room? How does it compare with montessori nurseries?

Are there other good nurseries in Bushey/Stanmore area that are worth considering? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hertsmummy70 Wed 04-Jan-17 22:45:00

My children went to First Place nursery a few years ago. The under 2's room was good at the time but in hindsight I would have only kept them there till aged 2. I did move my younger one when she turned 2 to Bluebird Nursery at St Hilda's.

Despite the above you may be aware that First Place recently had an Ofsted which was not very complimentary.

NorthLondonMum2 Tue 17-Jan-17 00:32:48

Thank you hertsmummy70 for replying! Bluebird also came up in my searches. Is your younger one happy at Bluebird Nursery? What are the pros and cons?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now