Talk

Advanced search

How to find a nursery for 10mo?

(5 Posts)
Mirrhi Thu 06-Nov-14 09:39:35

I'm trying to find a nursery for my 10mo, but I'm really struggling! All the ones I've looked up on the local council website or OFSTED say they're registered for 3-5 years. Surely there is a way of searching online for ones registered for babies?? I feel like I'm going round in circles and will end up driving the streets and going into every nursery I can see just on the off chance they take babies!!!

Any advice please?
TIA
x

adsy Thu 06-Nov-14 14:11:22

Have you looked at childminders instead. You get much more personal care and the same regulations etc.?

Haribolover Thu 06-Nov-14 16:11:11

They sound like council ones. You may need to look at private ones. Try childcare.co.uk or google nurseries and your town.

ghostvitruvius Thu 06-Nov-14 16:15:09

Have you tried just googling nursery + town name/postcode and seeing what comes up?

I expect your local council family information service will be able to give you details too.

If you put your postcode into the Ofsted website it will give you a list of reports for local nurseries.

insancerre Thu 06-Nov-14 17:14:13

Look on your county council website. They will have a list of nurseries or ask at the children's centre
Or look on day nurseries.co.UK and search for nurseries in hour area

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now