Nursery's near Kelvedon - Any feedback welcome

(5 Posts)
supernaturalbookworm Thu 06-Sep-12 12:13:04

Hello smile

I wonder if anyone can give me any details about thier experiences with nursery's in or near Kelvedon, Essex? We are in the process of moving to the area and are considering Brimpton House Nursery for our DD, but cannot find much in the way of parents reviews. Any info or recommendations would be most welcome.

Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
peppapignonstop Thu 06-Sep-12 12:20:50

Hi Super, my DD attends Brimpton, she loves it, would highly recommend the nursery all the staff are lovely, PM if you want further info.

supernaturalbookworm Thu 06-Sep-12 17:53:59

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated. Sorry, I am new to the website (only signed up this morning) so not exactly sure how to pm yet!
How old is your DD, has she been there long? I have viewed the nursery and the staff I met did seem nice, DD came away happy so thats a good start! Now just need my house sale to complete!

peppapignonstop Thu 06-Sep-12 22:14:29

My DD is nearly 3, she has been going to Brimpton three days a week since she was 9 months old. How old will your DD be when she starts? The staff have always been super, have no compliants what so ever. The only minor niggly thing would be sometimes the parking can be a bit busy at pick up times! But i think you would get that where ever. Good luck with your move, will you be new to Essex?

supernaturalbookworm Sat 08-Sep-12 17:23:45

Hi,
That's good to hear she is settled there and you are happy with it. I love her current nursery so am sad she will be leaving, just hope our DD will like Brimpton as much. She will have just turned four so will be one of the older ones. We live in Essex already but are moving a bit further out from Billericay, we love kelvedon so are hoping it all works out. Thanks for the info.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in