Talk

Advanced search

looking for full time nurseries

(5 Posts)
sunf Tue 28-Feb-12 08:33:19

Iam looking for full day nurseries for 3-5 year kid.
I am looking for some structured learning through play and also increased interaction with other children, and preparing for school... like talking ,reading, writing....
I have looked at few nurseries in North Harrow area (North harrow nurseries, Cheeky chums, Jigsaw Nursery, ...)
Can someone tell which one will good ......!

Many Thanks

adiach Sun 21-Oct-12 19:57:05

Hi,

I am currently looking for a good nursery in north harrow, were you able to find a good one in the area?

l8000r Tue 23-Oct-12 11:53:21

I recently moved to a new area and didn't know any of the nurseries and someone on here recommended a website called kidzcare compare. You can put your post code in and it will bring up all the nurseries in your area.
hope this helps you.

cookielove Tue 23-Oct-12 20:59:13

I just had a look on that website Kidzcare, thought i'd have a nosy at my nursery, they have some details correct and some completely wrong, so although it may give you an idea of nurseries in your area (which is fab) i would def not discard any nurseries using that list!!

chazie Wed 24-Oct-12 09:35:01

Im looking for a really good nusery for my twin boys but have no idea on what nusery r good around southeast london does anyone have any ideas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now