Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries/Childminder in Altrincham, Trafford

(4 Posts)
Hazelle99 Thu 22-Sep-11 20:54:57

Hi,

I'm looking for a nursery or childminder for my daughter in the Altrincham/Timperley area of Trafford, South Manchester. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've booked some visits to nurseries, but nothing beats word of mouth!

Thanks,

Hazelle

Mandy21 Fri 23-Sep-11 12:41:15

I can help with nurseries but I don't have much knowledge of childminders unfortunately.

My DD goes to Oakfield in Altrincham which is wonderful but you generally have to be signed up whilst you're pregnant so if your DD is already here, that is probably not an option. Worth a call though because if you can get a place, its absolutely fantastic.

I have friends who use Juice in the town centre - also has a good reputation but very little outside space - you often see the children going for little walks in Altrincham. Elmscott has a good reputation too, as does the sister nursery Woodlands (they're both more Timperley than Altrincham).

Depending on how old your DD is, Richmond House in Hale is very well thought of - lots of the children at school with my older children went there - but I don't think you can start until age 2. Broussa also has good reviews - also in Hale - but that is school hours so might not be an option depending on what your needs are.

Hope thats helpful!

Hayley1985 Mon 26-Sep-11 19:19:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

bigfatgypsy Wed 28-Sep-11 23:04:10

My son has just left Holyrood nursery in Altrincham to go to school. It's been fantastic, I couldn't praise it enough. It's a small, homely nursery based in an old house. The staff are brilliant and ds loved every minute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now