loader

Talk

Advanced search

White House Nursery in West Bridgford

(5 Posts)
SuzieFH Thu 08-Sep-11 18:15:06

Hello Mums,

I'm new to the site smile

I'll be sending my two-year old to nursery very soon and I've been considering the White House Nursery in West Bridgford as it's quite close to where we live.

Does anybody know it? Is it a good nursery? What are the staff like?

We have read the Ofsted report and it's good. We've also had one visit to the nursery and it seemed OK, but I guess we won't know what it's actually like until little one starts there.

My son is quite sensitive and prone to tears so I would need to find a nursery with sympathetic and caring staff.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Suzie

Issy42 Thu 08-Sep-11 20:54:38

I know lots of people who live in WB, I'll ask around for you.

SuzieFH Fri 09-Sep-11 07:59:17

Thanks Issy, we are really struggling to find a nursery we like so getting some word of mouth recommendations would be great.

White House nursery seemed fine from what we saw, but to be honest some of the staff looked fed up and the children didn't seem to be stimulated enough...

This is so hard!! ;)

Issy42 Fri 09-Sep-11 13:32:53

I put out a facebook status, replies so far:

We don't but I know a couple of people who do and they are happy with it.

Youngest goes to whitehouses, and middle child goes to the out of school clubs. The staff are great, they don't have a high turnover of staff and they are very good with both our kids.

And:
If Ruddington is viable I cannot recommend the Tiny Teddies Nursery highly enough (formerly the gatehouse) dd spent 3 very happy years there.

Hope that helps.

SuzieFH Fri 09-Sep-11 14:22:17

Many thanks Issy42, that's really helpful smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now