Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in the Crystal Palace area

(3 Posts)
rsc1976 Thu 18-Aug-11 13:28:40

Hello All

Looking to put my LO in nursery from January/February next year but am having trouble deciding on nurseries in my area or knowing what is a good price.

Does anyone have any experience of nurseries in the Crystal Palace/Gipsy Hill area?

Any help gratefully appreciated!

OneLittleHopper Sat 27-Aug-11 21:02:55

Our DS (11mo) is at Teddies West Dulwich (in the converted church on Gipsy Road). He has been going full-time since he was 7.5mo and he really loves it. The staff are lovely and although there are quite a lot of babies in the baby room they all seem very happy there. The only other place we looked at was Dulwich Day Nursery (Asquiths), which was quite a bit more expensive and we didn't like as much. Little Starz (more down in West Norwood - not sure whereabouts in Crystal Palace you are) also has a good reputation I think. Price-wise, Teddies seems more affordable than some - not sure how old your LO is? The older they are, the cheaper it gets.

rsc1976 Tue 06-Sep-11 09:38:11

Thanks for that. I've registered him at Teddies and he'll be 11 months when he starts going. Hopefully they'll have a place for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now