Talk

Advanced search

Zoom Nursery Blackheath v Teddies- any comments?

(3 Posts)
pregnantfairy Thu 11-Aug-11 18:57:32

Hi all - would really appreciate any feedback on zoom in Blackheath and /or Teddies in Greenwich. I don't know any mums who have sent their babies there and I'd really like to hear pros/cons/impressions/views on each. Thanks very much for your help. Really appreciated.

fapl Mon 15-Aug-11 15:27:23

Zoom in Blackheath is only a few months old, so there is probably not a lot of feedback yet, my son however is at Zoom in Hither Green and I would highly recommend it. He has been there 6 months now. I have frequently seen one of the managers of the zoom chain, I have been introduced to her, forget her name, on site, so I feel she does closely oversee what happens in her nurseries.

alittlebitwibbly Tue 13-Sep-11 13:42:57

You've probably made your mind up by now but my 2 year old ds started at Zoom in Blackheath about a month ago and absolutely loves it, the staff are lovely, the atmosphere is warm and calm (lots of cuddles) and because it's only just opened all the equipment is brand new too. I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now