Talk

Advanced search

Babyroom place share- Blackshaw Nursery SW17

(6 Posts)
bleubellmum Wed 01-Jun-11 10:39:15

Do you want a nursery place on a tuesday and friday for your baby (born between July-November 2010)? I hope the answer is yes!

I have a full time place for my 8 1/2month old daughter, but do not need the tuesday and friday, so am looking for someone to take those days.

Blackshaw is a fantastic nursery that sits on the edge of the grounds of St Georges Hospital, and provides for the children of both staff and the general public. It is a very popular nursery and generally has a long waiting list - so this is a great opportunity if you thought you had no hope of a nursery place because your babies name wasn't down by 30weeks gestation!

My 2 1/2yr old has been there since she was 8months and i have found the nursery brilliant - wonderful kind and friendly staff, fun atmosphere, and a huge garden. There is a separate babyroom with adjacent quiet room and its own little outdoor area - so the little ones can enjoy some fresh air without being trampled!

The nursery gets a subsidy from the NHS and is a non-profit Charity so is fantastic value.
Under 2yr olds £47.95/day - which includes nappies and formula.

Please contact me or the nursery directly if you are interested. If anyone can suggest anywhere else where I might successfully advertise this nursery place please let me know- all suggestions welcome! thanks

princesbold Wed 01-Jun-11 13:27:04

Susidised and non profit making and still charging £50 a day !

splashymcsplash Thu 02-Jun-11 20:02:01

For London that's a steal.. nurseries around her are 65-75 a day!

bleubellmum Mon 13-Jun-11 09:49:01

around southfields way they seem to be 80-90/day! I like to imagine the parents get canapés and fizz when they collect their little ones- who have all had 1:1 ballet or fencing lessons and gone for a pony ride.....

shannuni Mon 27-Jun-11 19:25:57

Hi there,

Did you ever find anyone? I'm currently on the waiting list at Blackshaw for a place for Mondays and Fridays but I am flexible with my days so could do Tuesdays and Fridays. My son is one year. Only thing is we're looking to start in late August so not sure how immediate you were going down in hours.

Let me know.
Shannon

Wask Fri 15-Jul-11 11:31:19

Hello, I am starting in Augugst in Blackshaw and need only 3-4 days a week, anybody needs 1-2 days a week?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now