Talk

Advanced search

Bright Futures Nursery in SW16

(2 Posts)
Buranda Thu 26-May-11 17:20:14

My DH and I went to view this the other day and I was impressed with the manager and the staff. The children were so well behaved. They've also had a good OFSTED report. My DH was a little bit unsure of the the outdoor space, though, and felt the nursery could do with a lick of paint etc. But I did tell him that it was more important the children were treated correctly! He agreed, but has anyone got any experience with this nursery? Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

mrstiger Sat 04-Jun-11 21:52:14

My son is at the nursery and we are very happy with it. He is 2.3 and has been there since he turned 1. He loves the outdoor space out front, especially with the trikes. The staff are lovely, and very supportive and accommodating - we used cloth nappies and have just done toilet training, which has been a big success! The food always sounds nice - lots of variety - and they do cooking every Friday. My son is a good eater and always eats everything! They always get involved in charity events e.g. red nose day, and recently did a sponsored walk to a local playground that I went along to - my son is part time at nursery but we went even though it was a day that I have him. He has had one accident at nursery where he cut his cheek and was taken to A&E, and it was all handled very well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: