Talk

Advanced search

Treetop nursery - croydon Cumnor house school

(4 Posts)
manorpurl Tue 01-Feb-11 23:27:16

Dear all,
Has anyone sent their kids to this nursery? We are thinking of sending our lo to this nursery. We had a look at nursery and everything looked fine however wanted to get some third party advice on this particular nursery.
thank you all.

Monadami Wed 02-Feb-11 02:16:18

I was considering looking at Cumnor House, (My other half attended the Prep School and enjoyed it,) but DS is only 19 months and I think admittance is from 2 years. I wish I had now. We have just signed up to Brightsparks on The Purley Way.

If you do accept a place there, I would be interested to know how things progress.

LavandulaFathead Mon 23-May-11 16:47:32

So would I manorpuri. Currently looking into Treetops for DS (2yrs).

I think they take children anytime between the ages of 2-4 on a "first come, first served" basis, so if you were still considering it for your DS, Monadami, I don't think it would be an issue. I spoke to them today and nothing was mentioned about it being too late for my DS.

Mou123 Sun 12-May-13 21:25:32

Helllo All,

Can you please share your reviews for the tree tops nursery. Planning to send my DS from Sept 2013

Regards
Mou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now