Talk

Advanced search

Bumpsa Daisies Nurseries, Sutton

(2 Posts)
stace78 Sun 16-Jan-11 01:30:25

I started potty training my son last Friday (7th Jan) and the first four days at home went really well. He had loads of confidence and wasn't missing the 'time' at all by the third day, being totally fine by the forth day. I was really nervous about his return to nursery with no nappies and lots of distractions that might make him leave it too late and have accidents that would then affect his confidence.
I needn't have worried at all!
I took lots of changes of clothing - even socks and shoes thanks to the advice from Bumpsa Daisies Nursery! The staff at the nursery were (and are) incredibly supportive to levels I really couldn't have hoped for!
My son has not had any accidents thanks to the fast response of the staff, his confidence has increased dramatically to the point that an accident this weekend at his nan's house has barely registered with him and had no lasting effect on him or his potty training.
I try to thank the staff at Bumpsa Daisies Nursery, Sutton, but I don't think they understand how much they help me as a working mother. I have so much confidence in the staff and management at the nursery that it makes it a lot easier for me to work, and even work toward a promotion, knowing that my little angel really is in incredibly caring hands, that the staff at Bumpsa Daisies Nursery really do care about the children they are charged with, as individual children with a variety of needs - and not as a route to a paycheck.
Thanks Guys, Terry and Kelly - thank you so much!

Littlepaleale Sun 16-Jan-11 15:27:22

What a lovely post. My DD (10mo and PFB!!) has just started nursery. Not feeling great about leaving her - one week in - but the nursery seems lovely. I really hope I'll be able to post something like this in time about our experience too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: