Bright Horizons in St Johns Wood

(7 Posts)
Feya Fri 14-Jan-11 15:46:48

I am looking at nurseries in and around South Hampstead / Swiss Cottage / St. Johns Wood for my little girl for when I go back to work in May. She is currently on the waitlist for Active Learning in West Hampstead, but a friend of mine whose baby was also on the waitlist for last month did not get in - they were full up (though she had registered her baby almost 8 months earlier) - it was most stressful for her! So I am now concerned that we may face a similar situation as Active Learning does not confirm until the month before and I am therefore looking at other nursery options in and around South Hampstead. I've seen the thread on Teddies - depressing. Anyone heard of Bright Horizons in St Johns Wood? Any other recommendations in the area? Thanks!!

OP’s posts: |
lovinbeingmum Mon 06-Aug-12 15:48:31

Feya in a similar situation now...which one did you choose?

Feya Wed 15-Aug-12 12:28:20

We went with Active Learning in West Hampstead (its on Compayne Gardens). Very happy with the place. They've got a new principal who seems to be quite switched on so hopefully admission and realted admin issues will be smoother. good luck!

OP’s posts: |
lovinbeingmum Mon 27-Aug-12 22:22:13

thanks! need to apply now.....

milmead Sun 13-Jan-13 13:52:23

wish you luck - we are registered but not a sound as yet - but we have a fab nanny at present and am possibly looking for a nanny share in the hope our DD might have a place by her first birthday in August!

schroedingersdodo Wed 23-Jan-13 22:35:42

DS (2.8y) goes to Asquith West Hampstead. I don't have experience with other nurseries, but it seems ok, and he likes it.

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 19:58:20

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in