Talk

Advanced search

Nursery care in berkhamsted/hemel

(2 Posts)
newmumK Thu 18-Nov-10 11:56:48

Can anyone recommend a good nursery in berkhamsted/hemel area. I'm going to have to go back to work full time sad. My baby daughter will be 9 months old so I want a caring as well as good educational environment. We will consider using childminder if anyone can recommend good one - but will need to be full time.

reallytired Sun 28-Nov-10 21:52:22

I visited this nursery and it looked lovely

http://www.moorendfarmkindergarten.com/

However I decided against it because it was too far from my house.

My son went to Bees Knees Day nursery, which is really cheap and a good nursery. It is in a purpose built building. The only problem is that getting a place is next to impossible.

St Nicholas Day nursery is lovely and dd is very happy there. It is very play based though. The children learn through play rather than doing formal learning, Unlike many nurseries they do not have any TV. They have a nice garden.

I have heard good things about "Jack and Jill" Day nursery on the Hemel industrial estate and "Lime Grove Day nursery" near the sports centre.

I sent my son to Cherry Tree Day nursery and I hated it. My son was not happy there.

You really need to visit various nurseries and see how you feel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now