Talk

Advanced search

Present for nursery worker

(6 Posts)
HoracetheHedgehog Wed 20-Oct-10 19:02:25

Hi

One of the staff at the nursery which DS attends has recently got married and I'd like to get her something, but I'm not sure what would be appropriate, so I'm hoping for some ideas

She was one of the staff in his room last year, and as it's quite a small nursery she sometimes helps out in his current room.

I didn't want to ask if she had a wedding list as I'd wanted her to get something as a surprise, but now I'm struggling to think of something nice that won't be over the top.

Thanks in advance

cheryljaynemason Wed 20-Oct-10 22:02:44

John Lewis voucher always goes down well! That way you don't risk getting a duplicate/something that's not her taste.

HoracetheHedgehog Thu 21-Oct-10 13:48:10

We live in the middle of nowhere (well not really but not very close to a John Lewis) but thanks - perhaps a gift voucher for one of the local department stores would be a good idea and then she can just choose something that she likes

TiggyD Fri 22-Oct-10 10:13:38

Cars are always welcome.

Tiggy - Nursery Worker.

Travelbird Wed 03-Nov-10 19:54:08

We had the same last year and gave her a John Lewis voucher for £30 - not a fortune, but seemed appropriate.

HollyBollyBooBoo Mon 08-Nov-10 02:50:53

Voucher for dinner out for her and hubby at local restaurant/pub for when post wedding blues kick in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now