Talk

Advanced search

FREE Online Intervention to help with Mum-guilt-

(2 Posts)
MEDIA: Hollie Butcher Thu 07-Jan-21 11:08:46

Calling all Mums with a child between 3 and 6 years old... If you struggle with Mum-guilt and find that you put yourself down a lot, please consider taking part in my research project as part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology with the University of Surrey.

I have developed a 4-week online intervention designed to help you understand more about why Mum-guilt is so common and help you learn skills to manage it! It involves learning how to become more self-compassionate, which is more important than ever as we enter a third lockdown and face home-schooling yet again!

You will be asked to complete some questionnaires and some daily/weekly tasks, but they should only take about an hour a week in total. In return for your time, I hope that the intervention can help you learn more about self-compassion and reduce your levels of self-criticism, which can have improve wellbeing- also more important than ever.

Please also feel free to share with friends and family who may be interested in taking part.

For more information and to sign up please follow this link:

surreyfahs.eu.qualtric​s.com/.../SV_50Fiz3oNOnj1FVX

OP’s posts: |
Puddlelane123 Thu 21-Jan-21 21:29:46

Hi Hollie, I couldnt get the link to work?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in