This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.
Mothers use of Social Media Research Opportunity(1 Post)
We are a group of researchers at the University of Surrey looking into mothers’ experiences of social media during the postnatal period in relation to mental health.
We would like to invite you to take part in an interview if you:
- Are a mother who has given birth to a child or children within the last 3 years
- Use social media and did so during the postnatal period
- Experienced mental health difficulties in the postnatal period
We are interested in speaking to mothers who:
- Have experienced depression or anxiety during the postnatal period (either diagnosed by a health professional or undiagnosed)
- Have previously experienced depression or anxiety that has re-occurred during the postnatal period
This research will form part of a doctoral research project at the University of Surrey, with the expectation of being published in a peer reviewed journal. For more information about the research, and how to take part, please click the link below:
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note - since creating the attached image, we no longer require participants to live within 50 miles of the University of Surrey
Join the discussion
Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Get started »
Please login first.