Talk

Advanced search

Want to Save Your Marriage/Relationship after Infidelity?

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Lauren Wed 10-Apr-19 11:05:59

Dear Mums

My name is Lauren and I’m a producer at Renowned films; (http://renownedfilms.com), a London based TV production company backed by US studios “Critical Content” (http://www.criticalcontent.com/work/
Renowned films has been commissioned to produce an intelligent and pioneering documentary series for Channel 4, one of the most respected TV channels in the UK.

The series will be a non-judgemental look at extra marital affairs and how to save marriages and long term relationships post an affair where a world renowned Relationship Expert with a 98% success rate will work intensively with the couples throughout the process to help strengthen the relationship post an affair.

The senior team members behind this series each has over twenty years experience in the television industry, and are highly experienced at working on sensitive, warm hearted and award winning factual programming, such as “One Born Every Minute”, catering to large viewing audiences both in Britain and abroad.

As mentioned, the series will be a sensitive, non-judgemental look at extra marital affairs and how to save marriages and long-term relationships post an affair, following four separate couples over a 10 day therapy period as they embark on a course of intensive treatment. The series will feature a leading Relationship Therapist using successful methods, helping a number of couples to rejuvenate and reinvent their marriages, plus will offer a course of positive action to any third parties involved who feel they would also benefit from receiving closure on the relationship. Attention will also be paid to the duty of care of our contributors both post filming and broadcast.
It would be a pleasure for us as producers to offer a couple therapy that we find through Mums.net. We are looking for people who are in need of their relationship changing and need intensive therapy to help salvage their marriage or relationship back into a healthy state.

Please get in touch if you think we could help you and your partner. Alternatively, if you think we could help your friends/family/colleagues- please do also get in touch with us. Please share our attached flyer.

If you have any questions, I can be contacted on my email or phone number below.

Kindest regards,
Lauren Herbert
Email: casting@renownedfilms.com
Whatsapp: 07833 259 410

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »