Talk

Advanced search

PAID RESEARCH - do you know someone who has joint paint and is under 25?

(1 Post)
MEDIA: user288251 Thu 21-Feb-19 10:03:42

What is the study?
Joint pain and arthritis can affect us all. On behalf of Versus Arthritis, we’re looking to find out about the experiences of children and young people who have joint pain.

By talking to young people and their families about their experience of joint pain, we want to understand how Versus Arthritis can help a range of children and young people with their services. Your input could make a real difference.

If you are under 25 or are a parent of a child under 25 who experiences joint pain, we’d love to hear from you. This can be any pain in the joints, from growing pains to hypermobility, and does not have to be diagnosed.

What do I have to do?
There are two parts to our research - a short survey and a longer interview and visit to your home. For 2-3 hours of your time, you could earn up to £70. Don’t worry about travel arrangements – we’ll come to you!

You can find the survey here: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/youngpeoplearthritis/

Who are we?
Revealing Reality is a research agency who’ve worked across a range of projects with children and young people for organisations such as OFCOM, BBC, and NSPCC. You can visit our website here: www.revealingreality.co.uk/

How do I get involved?
If you’d like to take part or would like any further information then please contact me via email or call us on +44 (0)20 77358040. We’ll be happy to discuss the project in more detail with you.

Many thanks,
Olivia

Olivia Butler
Researcher – Revealing Reality
+44 (0)20 7735 8040
olivia.butler@revealingreality.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »