Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

ARE YOU SINGLE? DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE? - SINGLETONS WANTED!

(8 Posts)
MEDIA: Jay Dunn Wed 31-May-17 18:43:52

Do you have feelings for someone... but never told them?
Or perhaps you're in love with someone... but they have no idea?

Channel 5 is now casting for a brand new series that helps you finally reveal your true feelings to the person you can't stop thinking about.

We want to hear from people who have their eye on someone, but not sure how to tell them. Whether it's a friend, a colleague or a neighbour, we'll help you take the plunge and finally come clean about how you feel.

For more information about the series, get in touch! It's now or never.

Text/WhatsApp 'SECRET to 07710 168 268 / 07710 168 258
Email: secret@nakedentertainment.tv

EmpressOfTheSpartacusOceans Wed 31-May-17 18:49:49

gringringrin

Well, that's one way to embarrass yourself and your crush in front of your neighbours, your boss and the people in the corner shop...

Naked entertainment? Do you plan to get people to bare their love - literally?

TheHeraldOfAndraste Wed 31-May-17 18:51:22

Oh goody. Its been a while since the last shouty, all caps media request.

MrTumblesbitch Wed 31-May-17 18:55:46

I really like the addition of the bold, as well as the shouty caps. Adds a little something to the mortifying, career and self respect ruining media request I think grin

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Wed 31-May-17 18:57:54

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What utter bollocks.

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Wed 31-May-17 19:00:19

Yes because it's not like that kind of thing has ever caused anyone to die or anything... oh wait...

Scott Amedure

PortiaCastis Wed 31-May-17 19:00:20

Jeez yep I'm single but I do have pride and don't want my ex seeing me and my crush on naked entertainment
Don't like shouty caps or bolds

EmpressOfTheSpartacusOceans Wed 31-May-17 19:09:27

I'm single and loving it. It would take someone absolutely phenomenal to talk me into a relationship & if they tried to do it & then revealed the TV cameras that would be a red flag the size of the Pacific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now