Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

We are trying to find out the general population prevalence of conflict in the family

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Katie - Uni of Notting Sat 13-May-17 15:44:26

Hello,

I am a Forensic Psychologist in Training, and am studying on the Professional Doctorate in Forensic Psychology at the University of Nottingham. You are being invited to complete a questionnaire about your experiences of conflict in the family. You do not have to have personal experience of this in order to take part in the study, as I am interested in finding out how common different types of family conflict are in the general population. The knowledge gained from this survey may help researchers and practitioners to respond to this issue more effectively.
I am looking for mothers or fathers residing in the United Kingdom who are over 18, and who have or had at least one child between the age of 6 and 24 years old.

I am very grateful for the time you take to participate in this study. Reading the information sheet and completing the questionnaire should take no more than 20minutes to complete. More information about the study is available by clicking on the below link. I would also appreciate it if you could pass this cover letter and link on to friends and family if you are willing and able to do so.

Please find the link for the questionnaire below.

www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3550756/General-population-prevalence-of-conflict-in-the-family

Thank you very much for your time and interest.

Katie Turner
Forensic Psychologist in Training
Centre for Forensic and Family Psychology
School of Medicine
University of Nottingham

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now