Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Participants Wanted - Online Survey on Travel Behaviour and Children's Activities

(1 Post)
MEDIA: user1484421366 Tue 28-Feb-17 15:51:49

Hello Mumsnet!

I’m looking for parents who could fill in an online survey for me please.

I’m a PhD student at Loughborough University in England and I’m hoping to find some parents of children aged 4-11 to take part in my PhD research. The survey will ask you questions about your daily household travel, general household demographics questions, the extracurricular activities that your child or children attend and about the use of lift-sharing between parents for transport to and from children's activities. The survey will take about 15 minutes to fill in. The data collected by the survey will be anonymous.

Any parent or guardian living in the United Kingdom over the age of 18, living in a household that includes at least one child of primary school age (4-11 years old) can fill in the survey.

As a thank you for taking part in the survey, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win £50 in Love 2 Shop vouchers.

Here is a link to the survey:

lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/household-travel-tofrom-childrens-activities

If anyone is able to help with my research I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now