Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Did you find life difficult pre or post pregnancy? £100 prize draw to complete our anonymous survey about how mothers get emotional support.

(5 Posts)
MEDIA: Circles Mon 20-Feb-17 11:00:29

Circles is a new app that allows you to create an instant, private peer support group for any challenge such as post-natal depression, anxiety or anything else.

To help inform the way we build our product we are interested in learning more about the emotional support mothers receive pre and post pregnancy.

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mothers-support

Please fill in this short survey and you will be entered into our prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.

Thank you

MrsHathaway Mon 20-Feb-17 11:19:13

I'm not quite sure how that survey entered me into the prize draw, given that it didn't ask for any contact details ...?

Circle3351 Mon 20-Feb-17 11:40:58

@MrsHathaway - there should have been an option to enter your email address at the end of the survey? Did you not see this?

MrsHathaway Mon 20-Feb-17 11:57:43

Nope. There was an option to take part in further research ... should I have clicked yes? I don't want to so I clicked no.

Circle3351 Mon 20-Feb-17 15:19:17

@MrsHathaway - no worries. I will make sure you are added to the list. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now