Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Online study for MSc dissertation on FEMALE SEXUAL FUNCTION AND SOCIETAL BELIEFS.

(1 Post)
MEDIA: user1486943525 Mon 13-Feb-17 14:20:47

Dear All,

My name is Jennifer Richardson. I am a student on the MSc Psychology course at Regent's University London. I am looking for participants to take part in a study on female sexual function and its correlation with beliefs about society and our roles within it.

To be eligible to participate, you must be female and aged 18 or over. If you can spare 20-30 minutes of your time to complete an online survey, please go to this link:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XZYVLL7

and follow the simple instructions.

There is no financial compensation for completion of this study, but by participating you will be helping the scientific community in its understanding of female sexual function. The greater the number of participants, the more powerful the data. With this in mind, I would also be very grateful if you could pass this on to as many women as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on S00908908@regents.ac.uk.

With many thanks and best wishes,

Jen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now