Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

CASTING FOR TV ADVERT

(3 Posts)
MEDIA: Stark Casting Thu 19-Jan-17 11:35:29

We are looking for women who experience incontinence aged 40 to 60 for an online and TV commercial.

Did you know a staggering 10 million British women experience Incontinence? It’s a common problem but rarely talked about.

Are you, or do you know, a woman who has not let this hold them back and would share their story to help inspire and empower others to live a fuller more confident life?

Would you be happy to try a great new product and tell us your experience ?

It is filming in March in London

IT IS GREAT MONEY.

It would be great if you could email me by end of Jan / beginning of February telling a bit about yourself along with a picture. We will then be in touch with more information about the project.

Look forward to hearing from you.

email: anna@starkcasting.com

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Thu 19-Jan-17 11:41:44

Where's that 10 million figure come from?

I don't have incontinence but if I did I would want a few million quid to become the poster girl for it.

This post is reminding me to do a few pelvic floor exercises.

<squeeze>

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Thu 19-Jan-17 11:51:48

I've just checked the most recent figures from the Office for National Statistics which are for 2014 (pub Feb 2016).

There were 26.125 million women aged 18 or over living in the U.K. which would mean your 10 million figure says about 2 out of 5 women are incontinent [38.5%]. Really?

Let'a say that incontience in women who have never given birth is relatively low and strip out all the women under 30. That makes the population of woman aged 30+ 21.926 million. Are about half of these women dealing with incontinence? Seriously?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now