Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

If you have trouble arranging child contact with your ex-partner, we need your advice!

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Adrian Thu 06-Oct-16 10:50:09

We are trying to build a web application to allow separated parents to arrange child care without ever having to contact their ex partner. This might be useful in cases where contact is stressful or just difficult at times. We want to make sure we understand the needs of separated parents and we're asking for your help. We need to speak to you on the phone, or we may even take you for coffee if you're free. We'll say thank you with a £5 Tesco voucher too (thats the best we can do I'm afraid!) We can't wait to hear from you.

e-mail: or call 07802474461

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now