Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Have you been through depression? 20£ Amazon voucher for 20 minutes of your time.

(10 Posts)
MEDIA: silja2016 Thu 21-Jul-16 11:43:44

Dear Mums and Dads,

My name is Silja Litvin, I am a psychologist building a platform that helps people cope and treat depression with the support of an app.

I would be very interested in having a 15 to 30-minute conversation with you about what a normal day in your life looks like.

The requirements are:

That you have been or are suffering from a depression or post-natal depression
That you are a Mum or Dad
That you have 20 minutes’ time to skype or talk on the phone

All conversations are confidential and you will remain anonymous! Please contact me under Silja@PsycApps.com

Thank you very much,

Silja
Silja Litvin
Psychologist
CEO and Founder of PsycApps

247mumxx Thu 21-Jul-16 12:23:03

Hi Silja,

what if someone hasn't been properly diagnosed, but thinks he/she probably has a depression?

Thank you

SiljaD3140 Thu 21-Jul-16 12:35:48

Hello 247mumxx,

thank you for your question!

If you suspect that you have been or are suffering from a depression, then I would love to talk to you, even without a diagnosis.

I can also offer to do a screening with you, which will give you the probability that it is (or is not) a depression, and give you some advice how and where to find help.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Silja

Cagliostro Thu 21-Jul-16 12:48:56

Sounds interesting, I'd be up for that. What information will you need though? (address, email etc?)

SiljaD3140 Thu 21-Jul-16 13:01:54

Hello Cagliostro,

thank you for your message. I will be just asking what a normal day looks like for you and ask you to tell me a bit about the depression. That's it.

Please email me if you are interested: the more, the better!

Silja

SiljaD3140 Thu 21-Jul-16 13:06:47

Cagliostro,

I think I didn't properly answer your question: I just need your telephone number so I can call you. I will be deleting that and any email you may have sent me if you would like me to!

I hope that answers it :-)

Cagliostro Thu 21-Jul-16 15:16:07

Thanks smile that's fine, I actually meant for the voucher! blush grin As in, would that be by email? Or is it a prize draw thing

SiljaD3140 Thu 21-Jul-16 15:49:48

Oh! Lol, yes, via email - I'll send an amazon e-voucher right after the interview!

Would you be interested in talking to me?

Silja

Cagliostro Thu 21-Jul-16 15:55:42

Ok cool grin thanks (sorry to be picky I just wasn't very happy giving out my actual address) yes I'll email you. The app sounds intriguing smile

bigarse1 Sat 24-Sep-16 17:44:47

hi are you still looking for people?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now