Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Birthday Surprise for your Child by Little Mix!

(1 Post)
MEDIA: user1468325163 Wed 13-Jul-16 15:40:46

Hello,

My name is Nadia and I’m casting for a huge advertorial event involving the chart-topping band, Little Mix. We will be filming this on the afternoon of Saturday 23rd July in London.

We are looking for a young super-fan that the girls can surprise and sing to on on their birthday (or a birthday celebrated in July). Obviously this needs to be kept from the fan so don’t mention this to anyone you are thinking of nominating!

If you have a child/ niece/ nephew/ student/ etc that is between 12 and 14 years old that is having a birthday, get in touch. At this stage, just a little bit of info and a photo would be perfect along with their name, age, where they live, relation to you and how big a fan of Little Mix they are.

Feel free to pass this email on but as we want the reaction to be genuine, please be sure not to mention to any young fans.

Email me Nkhiavi@drum.co.uk with your nominations. This is a real once-in-a-lifetime experience and should be an afternoon to remember!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Nadia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now