Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Interested in discussing nutrition and your baby? Join a focus group Monday 27th and earn £30!

(1 Post)
MEDIA: user1466669863 Thu 23-Jun-16 12:01:31

Interested in discussing nutrition and your baby? We'd like to invite you to join a short discussion focused on nutrition in the early years of life, where we will be considering questions such as: where do you get nutritional advice from currently? Who do you trust to give you nutritional advice? What role does society play in dictating who you trust?

When?
Monday 27th June 2016, 5.30-7.30pm

Where?
Central London (near Holborn). The exact venue will be confirmed to participants who sign up (please see below for details on how to do this).

Who can sign up?
We're looking for new parents, parents-to-be (expectant parents) and parents who have toddler-age children. No prior knowledge or preparation is required.

What do I get out of it?
£30 for participating

Can I bring my child?
Yes, children are welcome to come along, and you are welcome to breastfeed during the session. Some light refreshments will be provided during the session.

How do I sign up?
By email to victoria@shm-ltd.co.uk
Please sign up as soon as possible.
We'll confirm your attendance by return email

Who's running the session?
The session will be run by experienced facilitators from SHM Productions. SHM (www.shm-group.net) is a research company focused on solving behavioural change challenges, and is currently looking to understand where people get advice regarding nutrition in early life, and whose advice they are most willing to trust.

What if I have other questions?
Please email any queries to victoria@shm-ltd.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now