This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

ITV ARE LOOKING FOR INCREDIBLE MUMS WITH UNIQUE SKILLS FOR NEW SHOW WITH STEPHEN MULHURN

(209 Posts)
MEDIA: ITV Thu 16-Jun-16 17:20:20

Go For It is a brand new entertainment show for ITV with Stephen Mulhern, and we're looking for people with some extraordinary skills to take on some amazing challenges for a cash prize!

In between juggling busy family life there’s little time for us mums to have a bit of time to ourselves, but if you have any particularly unique skills that you always seem to get convinced to show off at parties then we would love to hear from you! Whether you love impressing your kids on the school run with your encyclopedic knowledge of football or your friends are always amazed at how flexible you are at yoga then get in touch today! No skill, trick or talent is too weird or wonderful for our show!

You can see what amazing skills others have to offer here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=47UFSotCc0s

CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE
To register and complete an application form, go to: www.itv.com/beontv/shows/challengeme

Or to find out more about Go For It contact Sara on:
0207 157 4595
sara.el-boghdady@itv.com

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 17:30:52

I can catch a small child's vomit in my hands!

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Thu 16-Jun-16 17:31:44

I know how comb out nits super quick

WellErrr Thu 16-Jun-16 17:35:20

Oh I LOVE these!

<settles in>

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 17:44:31

I can make my way across a child's bedroom without treading on a single Lego piece.

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 17:45:58

I am particularly skilled at pooing with an audience.

HereIAm20 Thu 16-Jun-16 17:47:29

I am an incredible mum but there is no way on earth I'd want to go on any show hosted by Stephen Mulhern!

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 17:47:34

I can create a Roman soldier/Victorian/Book character outfit with half an hours warning using the contents of my wardrobe and the recycling bin.

DartmoorDoughnut Thu 16-Jun-16 17:49:16

I can cook dinner whilst kicking a football back to my toddler AND finding an episode of Peter Rabbit on the tv <smug face>

Pagwatch Thu 16-Jun-16 17:49:21

I can type in lower case.

IT STOPS ME LOOKING LIKE AN EXCITABLE CHILD!

Pagwatch Thu 16-Jun-16 17:50:28

I can do that too TheseLittleEarthquakes.

AndSoWeBeatOn Thu 16-Jun-16 17:51:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 17:52:35

grin we can team up then, Paggy.

I can (and I'm rather proud of this) make a dinner using all their favourite ingredients that somehow turns into the worst thing they've ever tasted.

insancerre Thu 16-Jun-16 17:58:10

What a skilled lot you are
I'm sure ITV will have plenty for their lovely show now

PortiaCastis Thu 16-Jun-16 18:00:55

I am very flexible I bend over backwards to avoid watching ant and dec and crap tv

LineyReborn Thu 16-Jun-16 18:03:03

I can pretend to be interested in everyone else's lives while quietly and slowly dying inside.

Pagwatch Thu 16-Jun-16 18:03:33

We are like twins These.

I have made gluten free cakes that the children enjoyed very much playing with as frisbees.

Pagwatch Thu 16-Jun-16 18:04:01

grin ay Liney.

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Thu 16-Jun-16 18:06:12

I can have a slight crush on Stephen Mulhern and feel ashamed, embarrassed and a bit dirty about it at the same time blush grin

AlistairSim Thu 16-Jun-16 18:39:54

I can mutter "oh for fucks sake" without even moving my lips.

KeemaNaanAndCurryOn Thu 16-Jun-16 18:41:55

I can simultaneously have a conversation about My Little Pony with one child, while listening to another child waffle on about minecraft without them realising that on the inside I'm screaming for them both to STFU so I can get on with cooking dinner.

I can also pretend to listen to Biff, Chip and Kipper stories while plotting the demise of whoever invented them.

Queenbean Thu 16-Jun-16 18:47:52

Ability to push back up a post-birth anal prolapse.

Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

BertPuttocks Thu 16-Jun-16 18:48:47

I can herd cats.

It's a skill I turned to after years of shrieking at telling my children "Trying to get you lot ready and out of the house at the same time is like herding cats!"

It turns out that cat-herding was actually easier.

HoneyDragon Thu 16-Jun-16 18:50:00

I have AMAZING skills with kids. Let me at them.

TheseLittleEarthquakes Thu 16-Jun-16 18:52:32

I can tell the difference between 'playing nicely' quiet and 'silently destroying something' quiet.

I'm a genuine WIZARD.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now