This topic is for non-members looking for MN users' input; there is a £30 fee.

Mums in Streatham WANTED FOR CHANNEL 5 PROPERTY SHOW

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Shanelaa6 Wed 25-May-16 15:46:09

Good Morning,

I am contacting you with a filming request if some of you are interested. I’m a Researcher at TV Production Company Ricochet and we are making a new 35 part series for Channel 5 about homeowners who are hoping to make some cash from their spare rooms. In each episode, our award-winning B&B expert will visit a different homeowner who has either just started or is about to start opening up their own home to paying guests where she gives them advice and guidance on how to be the best they can be.

The episode that I am working on at the moment is about a single mother in Streatham who has been renting out the spare rooms in her home so that she can save up and take her little girl on holiday. However, she really needs to up her booking and market herself better so that she can make this work for her little girl. What we would love is for our single mother to come and meet a few Mum’s from the Streatham area who she can come and talk to about what it is she is offering so that get the word out there. What she has could be useful for people who have family coming to the area who need somewhere where to stay, also our single mother is a nanny by profession and has all the accreditation's and is CRB checked so can offer babysitting services!

We would be looking to film possibly somewhere this Friday morning. We can book a cafe and get access to film there and free tea/coffee and cake will be provided by us.

My details if anyone wishes to be involved are:
shane.normoyle@ricochet.co.uk
01273 224 829

We love to get the local area and community involved so I would love to hear from anyone who is interested. filming will only take about an hour and a half and is very light hearted and laid back so we wouldn't need a great deal from you at all. Just turn up, have some tea and cake, and chat with our homeowner.

Many Thanks,
Shane

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now