Talk

Advanced search

Women's Enterprise Day March 7

(1 Post)
wew4enterprise Wed 07-Feb-18 12:22:27

Hello everyone

This is my first post as a newbie!

I really wanted to let all Mums in the Wandsworth Borough area know about an event I’m working on which I think will be really interesting to those running their own small businesses in the locality and surrounding area. It’s Wandsworth Enterprise Week (5-10 March) and features more than 30 events; with one-to-one business advice clinics, workships and masterclasses, plus networking opportunities.

One of our highlight events - Women’s Enterprise Day (7 March) - will see over 100 female entrepreneurs coming together to hear guest speaker Thomasina Miers, winner of BBC MasterChef 2005 and founder of the popular Mexican street food chain Wahaca, reveal her journey from modelling to Mexican food, plus her top tips for juggling kids and a career. Also, learn about the challenges and triumphs of running your own business, in our panel discussion with Neomi Bennett, founder of Neo Innovations, Boom Cycle co-founder Hilary Rowland and Carrie Swift of Love Public Speaking. We’ve got workshops on Leadership Skills from Virgin Start Up and How to Pitch your Business with Confidence. Try out a fun golfing session too. Tickets priced from £10-20 – and include a buffet lunch and wine. 9am-4.30pm at Central London Golf Centre. Early bird tickets available for a short time.
www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/womens-enterprise-day-tickets-42005775405

Thanks so much for reading…

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now