Talk

Advanced search

Struggling

(6 Posts)
Kota Fri 12-Jan-18 11:53:29

I have been with my fience for 18 years but recently by accident that he was seeing someone behind my back. He claims that she was just a friend. We tell each other everything but he kept this one from. My life shattered million pieces for everything I gave up to make this relationship work. I left before Christmas as I work overseas. Though I still love him and miss him. I can't get pass the betrayal and trust part.

Kota Fri 12-Jan-18 12:00:53

She is a Diana or a Judith originally from Scotland and works for NHS which could mean millions. Worst part she doesn't know anything about me. And my fiancé kept his phone close to himself but keep communing with her all the time with her.

Arkangel Fri 12-Jan-18 14:26:05

So you've left him?

Kota Fri 12-Jan-18 21:44:15

We are still talking on the phone and face time which I am struggling as I am hurting inside. We agreed to try and make this work. I am stationed overseas so I was supposed to have Christmas and New Year with him but left earlier that I should. While even when I am talking to him, he is responding to her messages.

I have repeatedly told that she had to be told about me. He claims that she is going through rough time with a death of a cousin. But I also mentioned that he is taking advantage of her situation.

Arkangel Sat 13-Jan-18 11:03:52

If you're stationed abroad can you arrange for your things to be separated from his?

Kota Sat 13-Jan-18 13:03:31

Tell how could I let go of 20 of knowing someone, friendship, love, memories of good and bad time go. When I still love him. My back ground and made up is different. I was brought up differently and both our faith, I thought would endure.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: