Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hello Mumsnet - newbie alert!

(8 Posts)
LRMadre Fri 06-Oct-17 08:56:07

Hello folks,

I'm completely new to Mumsnet! So wanted to say hello. Excited to be here and start interacting with fellow mums / mums to be.

I am 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Not properly showing yet, but I'm sure that will come soon.

If you're at the same stage pregnancy as me, it would be great to hear from you. Symptoms you might be experiencing, feelings, fears etc.

Thanks!

Lj123x Fri 20-Oct-17 09:46:53

Hey I am around 9 weeks gone and I am exhausted ! I have to have a sleep every afternoon it’s crazy.
Only thing I can manage to eat is chicken soup and bread and chocolate- hope this doesn’t last long!
I find lemon juice helpful for nausea smile
How are you getting on?

LRMadre Fri 20-Oct-17 20:42:30

Hi Lj123x! Yes, I felt exhausted at that time. Lucky for you to be able to nap!

My nausea is now gone (touch wood) and I'm starting to feel better. My bump is definitely starting to show now, so I'm going shopping to find some simple maternity clothes that will hopefully last me through to third trimester.

Good luck with nausea (it will go I promise) - sip lots of water and rest whenever you can xxx

Sturdy12 Thu 02-Nov-17 09:04:35

Hi new to mumsnet. I am not pregnant but starting the process of adopting awaiting date for the home visit. Very nervous.

Lj123x Thu 16-Nov-17 18:33:02

Congrats on starting the adoption process do you have a date yet for the meetings ?
How exciting . Do you have any children or will this be your first x

LRMadre Thu 16-Nov-17 20:54:09

Sturdy12 how did the home visit go? Congrats from me too on startithe adoption process x

Sturdy12 Thu 16-Nov-17 23:46:13

I have a date for home visit next week.

Sturdy12 Thu 16-Nov-17 23:47:03

I don't have any children this will be my first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now