Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

New and desperate for help

(4 Posts)
Beccasx Fri 06-Oct-17 07:11:57

I'm now 9 days late, when I was 5 days late I took a Lloyds digital test that said pregnant! I was over the moon. Taken 6 since then and all have said negative. Was at my drs yesterday and he's not willing to do blood work until the 16th of October if my period still hasn't arrived. I'm totally devastated. Could I have had gotten a false positive? Anyone got any experience with these tests? I'm literally heart broken right now, but still no period so I'm still clutching on to hope smile

Cherie38 Wed 11-Oct-17 10:23:00

I did go privately for the blood test and paid £70. It's worth the money for piece of mind. My GP and midwife didn't do any blood test. They said they take my word for it. NHS website says that you can ask for a blood test. However my experience shows that they don't pay for it.
Hope this helps.

Tess84 Mon 06-Nov-17 14:54:24

It is really unlikley to get a false positive. How clear was the line? Which tests are you using? What time of day are you testing?
It's really early to be testing and I know that when you wanna know you don't want to wait but you need to give it a little longer.
Test first thing in the morning when hcg is highest. Use a Clearblue if you haven't already.

MauRice12 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:25:59

Desperate to find the skirt Claudia wore on this weeks result show, anyone know where it’s from?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now