Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

New here and need advice on threats to stab.

(7 Posts)
Trigger04 Wed 03-May-17 18:35:28

Hi, I'm new on here and looking for advice, but I don't know where to start a thread for it. A child at my sons school has threatened to stab him, spoke to the teachers and was told he has been searched and no knife found. However this said boy had a knife removed from him last year at school, we have spoke to the head teacher who can't guarantee my sons safety 100% so was wondering if we should go to the police and ofstead or am I overthinking things? This boy is still in school as normal. Thanks.

AirBiscuitEater Wed 03-May-17 18:40:11

What an awful situation flowers

Definitely give the police a call on 101 (non emergency line), they're great for advice.

Hope you get the matter sorted very quickly!

Trigger04 Wed 03-May-17 18:44:29

Thank you, we really don't know what to do. The school hasn't involved the police but we don't know where to turn.

AirBiscuitEater Wed 03-May-17 19:13:30

The school should be doing more in my opinion, given his history.
If I were you I'd contact the police and make the school aware that you're doing just that.

Trigger04 Thu 04-May-17 11:44:41

Thank you. The police have been contacted and are coming today to interview my son. The school is closed today but I will be telling them that the police are involved. Thank you again.

AirBiscuitEater Fri 05-May-17 22:26:42

Glad to see you contacted them, I'm sure they were helpful.

Hope you and your son get the matter dealt with promptly smile

user1496351358 Thu 01-Jun-17 23:54:23

Good you got the police involved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now