Talk

Advanced search

Mum n baby groups

(5 Posts)
MissMatos Tue 02-May-17 10:46:04

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to this ...so give me a chance lol

My names Rebecca and I'm currently living in Maida Vale .. I have a handsome little boy who is coming up to 9 months ... and I wanted to know if there is any baby and mum groups where I can meet new people and my little one can interact more with other children smile

BackforGood Tue 02-May-17 23:30:04

Being a National - nay, International site, only a tiny, tiny, tiny % of people who read your post will have any idea.
There is a 'MN Local' board where you might get more replies, or :

search out where you local Children's Centre is and ask there.

you could also ask your HV

If you are on Facebook and have a local community site then you will be inundated with suggestions if you ask the question there.

Or wander round your local Churches - usually a good place to find Stay and Play groups

Or the local Library often has notices advertising groups

Or you local Scout huts often let their huts out in the mornings for Stay and Plays

smile

PetalMettle Tue 02-May-17 23:33:04

The hoop app will list some. Also your local health centre will normally gave a list

dei7 Mon 08-May-17 18:13:10

Hi Rebecca, I also live in Maida Vale. I got a three and half month old smile. There's NW8 mums group nearby, usually meeting in St. John's Wood high street. Some mums are from Maida Vale though. The group is well run and very active, really recommend joining it.

BusyBee2017 Mon 08-May-17 18:22:44

Go to your local children's centre they should give you a lot of information in your area and it's free to join. They will give either free meet and greats or groups for £1/£2 and they will give you a hot drink too.

Or google mother and toddler groups with your area name

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now