Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy signs but negative test

(2 Posts)
user1491927841 Tue 11-Apr-17 18:25:28

Hello

So, I had a weird period in February- weird because it came with lower pain that kept me in bed all day and also brown black-ish blood that not even filled a pad and then watery bright blood and all this lasted a day and a half which is strange as normally periods are heavy,clothy,dark blood and last 5 days.In March no sign of period but cramps in the lower back and side plus heartburns,lightheaded ,headaches, constipation, a bit of nausea but not vomititng,i`m tired like hell and as grumpy as the Grumpy Cat,bloated abdomen,itchy boobs,swallowed . I had 2 pregnancy teste ...1 SureCheck made on 31 March with a faded line on T and on 9th April a Boots test that came back negative .On 1 April i had again ,when i wiped a bit of brown black-ish blood and then bright red spots for 3 days with no clothes and all the previous signs got more intense and also a new one like a pelvic vibration (no I havent dropped anything in there ;) ) .I don`t know what to believe anymore. I would really apppreciate your thoughts.

Thank you,
Roxana

user1492458803 Wed 19-Apr-17 16:00:04

Go and see your GP and get them to do a test if you're concerned

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now