We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Request to share my appeal

(2 Posts)
Samcam1985 Thu 06-Apr-17 12:05:45

In 2 weeks time I will be bidding farewell to my job as a nanny and project manager and undertaking a change of direction by returning to study. I will be undertaking the challenge of learning code in just 16 weeks through Codeclan in Edinburgh, with the vision of being in a job in the tech industry by Christmas.
As there are no student loan options available, I am undertaking an appeal through Ed-Aid, (a crowdlending platform where all donations made are paid back after the course ends) recommended to students as a cheaper way of gaining student loans. I have been given an extension of 14 days for my appeal to gain more support. The support to me means I can pay my fees fully without having to worry about working part time alongside a 50 hour per week course.
I am very grateful to those of you who have shared my appeal already and especially to all who have donated. Supporters will start to get their money back in April next year.
I would be very grateful if you could help me with my final push at getting as close to my target as possible by helping my share my appeal.
www.edaid.com/…/samantha-campbell/help-and-save-my…/
Thank you!

Samcam1985 Thu 06-Apr-17 12:07:04

www.edaid.com/appeal/samantha-campbell/help-and-save-my-place-at-codeclan/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now