Talk

Advanced search

10+2... and wishing trimester 2 would arrive asap!

(3 Posts)
kerinadeen Sun 19-Feb-17 13:42:46

Hello! I am new to Mumsnet and loving the advice on here. I'm 10+2 with baby number 1 and absolutely tearing my hair out!

Other than working where possible, I have been housebound for the last 4 weeks due to bad nausea, sickness, zero appetite and extreme lack of energy.

Anyone else feeling that trimester 2 can't come soon enough?! I've heard that things really ease from then and just praying this is true.

georgiedee88 Wed 22-Feb-17 15:28:04

hi, i am 16 weeks now and feel much better although it sounds like you have not had a great time of it.

i know you may not feel like it but have you tried little exercise? i found that this helped give me more energy and helped my appetite.

ginger biscuits really help with nausea too smile

TileTileTile Wed 22-Feb-17 15:59:30

Hi I'm 11+6 and until about 5 days ago I felt the same as you. Suddenly on Saturday I started feeling better. Not back to 100%, was still in bed an hour early last night and I've had about an hour of feeling slightly queasy today, but it is SO much better than it was.

I was tired 24/7, falling asleep at work, puking and feeling nauseated 24/7, oh and had terrible heartburn and good aversions.

I was very surprised how suddenly i started feeling better. Must be the placenta taking over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now