Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

new and need some advice

(5 Posts)
user1485812763 Mon 30-Jan-17 22:28:59

Pepsi Cola have now had over a week to respond to my concerns about something I found in a can of diet Pepsi. A small shard of what appeared to be glass came out of a can I was drinking from last week, I found it in my mouth and feel very lucky that I or one of my children didn’t swallow it. I emailed their customer services (twice) and then had to telephone before I got any response. They sent me a pre-paid package so that I could send them the foreign object but I’m astounded at the lack of concern and speed they have shown over a potentially dangerous situation. Any suggestions for my next step.

TheFirie Tue 31-Jan-17 05:37:55

Twitter
Facebook
A sad face on the Daily Mail

LynneT68 Thu 02-Feb-17 12:31:48

Hi all, new to Netmums and after some advice, my lo has silent reflux and is on Ranitidine and infant gaviscon, from 9pm to 2am every night he is constantly crying, writhing around and generally unsettled. ....could this be Colic?

YSH89 Tue 07-Feb-17 10:25:20

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me, I'm looking for some advice (obviously) in the hope someone has maybe experienced this themselves. My daughter just turned 1 on Friday and I am still breastfeeding but she is on solids (3 meals plus snacks) and gets regular juice, my question though, I got what I thought was my first period on the 5th Jan it lasted 2 weeks as it used to do and if it's right I was due my next period on Friday the 3rd Feb, had period like cramps but nothing has happened also took a pt but it came back negative.......has anyone else gone through with bf for so long and had periods that come and go as they please?? I'm just confused as this is the first time I've bf any of my children. Thank u in advance for any advice given it really appreciated 🙂

user1487006571 Mon 13-Feb-17 18:03:13

Hi all,,
Very new on here.. my son is three weeks Tomorrow. He has what I believe is milk rash all over his face. It's very red and spreading everywhere.. what can I do ?? Pls help. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now