Talk

Advanced search

New In!

(11 Posts)
SunnySideDown1 Mon 02-Jan-17 19:19:24

I've been lurking a while (ok less than 6 months!) on Mumsnet and thought now would be a good time to join in and introduce myself.

After seeing a tread about new year's resolutions and taking small steps towards achieving goals I am making my first small step!

There's been loads of threads I've read with interest and quite often wanted to comment, but I felt a bit awkward without having posted before as I was unsure about the etiquette, but hear I am grin

lovelearning Mon 02-Jan-17 19:20:56

Welcome

SunnySideDown1

Good to have you aboard

SunnySideDown1 Mon 02-Jan-17 19:21:05

God and it's got a stupid typo! *Here I am even blush

SunnySideDown1 Mon 02-Jan-17 19:21:44

Thank you lovelearning - have you been here long?

lovelearning Mon 02-Jan-17 19:25:37

Not long

It's great fun

Get stuck in

HeadElf Mon 02-Jan-17 19:34:03

Hello!!
I've been here 6 years under various names and they are all a lovely bunch, really. MN has seen me through everything - from infertility worries to the birth of my twins and a whole lot inbetween.
Good luck to you when you post your first AIBU! They're a feisty lot.

YumMum49 Wed 04-Jan-17 23:35:02

Hey guys, I'm new in today - but been reading and getting advice for months! I know what you mean about the posting... what's AIBU mean?

Just posted my first parenting question.... no replies yet!

NameChange2017 Thu 05-Jan-17 08:57:43

AIBU is a topic 'Am I Being Unreasonable.'

SunnySideDown1 Thu 05-Jan-17 16:51:40

I've read some of the AIBU threads - it's a frightening place! Not sure I'll ever get brave enough to post there!

YumMum49 Thu 05-Jan-17 22:41:31

Thank you! Just read a great one about parking!! The MIL ones are the best! shock

paxillin Fri 06-Jan-17 14:57:32

I think it is important to remember that even AIBU is just words on a screen. I'm sure you'll have fun. For maximum bunfight potential, start voicing opinions on school run parking, pyjamas outdoors and healthy eating grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now