Advanced search

Need advice...

(3 Posts)
Lipsy234 Thu 24-Nov-16 19:19:02

So I had a difficult time as a new mum with social services involved due to my mental health history. They even went as far as taking an emergency care order for DS whilst my partner was away for business in another country. My partner had to go to court to get DS back from foster care. The outcome was that the child stays with father and i have contact, but he is not to be left in my sole care. As a mother i done whats best for my child and agreed with the decision that the father looks after DS and the Social services back off. They also said that i am not to live with the father and son. I do not want any SS intervention in my life and definetly not my sons life because of my history. Just want to parent in peace. Theyres even problems in the relationship and i fear losing contact with my son in the future.

rosesandcashmere Thu 24-Nov-16 19:53:22

You might get more responses if you ask for this to be moved to relationships or re-post there

Lipsy234 Thu 24-Nov-16 20:00:46

Sorry im new, how do I do that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now