welcoming a new world

(6 Posts)
user1478987578 Sat 12-Nov-16 22:32:50

Hi there
I've just discovered mumsnet and figured it would be nice to have somewhere to come during the nights I cannot sleep (even though my 3 month old has been sleeping through for over a month now).

I also have that much to say I'm fed up of talking about it in my head and might have somewhere to share it

Anyone else new?
xo

Needchange Sun 01-Jan-17 10:53:38

Hello, I'm new here to, how are you, I am just going threw a break up so I to could do with a bit of nice chat. Private message me if want. Or. Hat on here. X

Needchange Sun 01-Jan-17 10:54:16

I meant chat not hat! Ha. Predictive text! X

Buntyjucy Sun 01-Jan-17 11:01:14

Hullo world of mumsnet new mum here got a q. My wee one is 6 weeks old and grunts and strains throughout the night but no tears and doesn't appear to be in pain. Is it wind and does it pass? (excuse the pun)

ThinkPinkStink Sun 01-Jan-17 11:08:41

Hi Bunty I remember being really concerned (and mildly irritated) by just how LOUD my little girl was when she slept in those very early days (she's now 11 weeks old, so still quite early days). She seemed to grunt and fidget, moan and grumble her way through each night.

The health visitor said it was very normal, and either she's stopped now, or I've got used to it as it hardly disturbs me anymore.

Congratulations on your new baby!!

Buntyjucy Sun 01-Jan-17 12:10:19

Thanks pinkstink that's good to know I can relax then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now