Talk

Advanced search

Married and lonley

(2 Posts)
QueenieBae123 Fri 07-Oct-16 13:53:54

So, I left my job six months ago to go back to university full time. since then I have been so busy with placements, childcare and assignments. I am on my two weeks hoiliday. Kids are in school, DH is working long hours and coming home nearly 10pm every night. We are not in a very good place at present but I am not worrying about that for now as there is very little i can do about it until i finish my course in two years. I have dealt with distance between me and DH in the past by having a good network of friends. Most of the friends have moved away. I am struggling with this stage in my life, I never saw it coming and definitely not well prepared for it. Any suggestions on how I can make friends again. I feel like I am going in ABYSS....... Thanks.

Pixie5439 Mon 10-Oct-16 20:37:41

Hiya it's quite sad to know you are at that place but I've found uni to be a good place to meet people and make new friends. You have to go out of your comfort zone to get there tho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now